With zero down-time, mesotherapy will leave your skin looking and feeling fabulous after just one treatment.
This chemical peel and mesotherapy facial is designed to target fine lines and wrinkles, improve skin texture, and add plumpness. Designed to give your skin instant radiance, this facial is guaranteed to leave you looking healthy and glowing.
What is Mesotherapy?
Mesotherapy is a minimally invasive procedure, where a cocktail of vitamins, minerals, and amino acids are delivered into the mesodermal layer of the skin via a series of superfine injections.
This infusion of savvy ingredients nourishes and rejuvenates the skin, while also stimulating the production of collagen and elastin, both essential for your skin’s natural elasticity, youth, and vibrancy.
A chemical peel is included in this treatment, which involves the product being brushed gently on to the skin to help remove dead skin cells and stimulate the growth of new cells.
Benefits of Mesotherapy
- Restructuring for large pores, acne scars and surface skin damage
- Protection against free radicals
- Stimulation of collagen and elastin production
- Increased volume with plumpness added
- Regeneration of new skin cells
- Instant radiance
Give your skin a boost by feeding it with the vitamins and minerals needed for a glowing complexion and to keep your skin healthy.
- Vitamin A – softens the skin and boost elasticity
- Vitamin C – stimulates collagen synthesis
- Vitamin D – promotes anti-deficiency
- Copper Peptides & Zinc – boost cell metabolism
- Amino Acids – allow for better protein construction
- Coenzymes – helps restructure and repair tissues
- Hyaluronic Acid – a deep moisturiser that improves skin condition and rejuvenates skin
Cost of Mesotherapy
- £199 per treatment
Contact us to book your treatment or find out more.